Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sitting idle in office

After coming out of college ,I got to work in a IT Company. From the first day itself I got some work with critical deadline. All our team members worked hard. At that time we used to think that we should get some time to sit idle in office. Now today that day has come.. when I don't have any work to do. Just to come office ,login on your laptop and read some mails and delete them. I have to be in office ,come on time ,go on time and refresh your web mail to check is there any new mail. In listenning it seems very funny but doing the same thing everyday feels very boring. :( In real sense I am fedup of sitting idle for more than 15 days. For god sake today I read few blogs and got an idea to write something in my old blog page. It feels good after writing some lines and encourages me to do more...

No comments:

Post a Comment